1. #FlyForPink is the frequent flyers' effort in the fight against breast cancer.

Join us in supporting screenings, early detection, treatment and research globally at FlyForPink.com

20 Free Enterprise Points For Bonus Registration

Discussion in 'Other Car Rental Programs' started by Mooper, Nov 28, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Mooper
    • Original Member

Mooper Silver Member

Today I received an email with this link (I stripped out the part of the URL unique to my account). If you go to it and register your Enterprise account #, it appears to give you 20 bonus points for doing nothing, plus qualifies you for double points for upcoming rentals. Give it a try and report if it works for you. Enjoy if it does!

http://plusyourpoints.enterprise.com/

sobore likes this.
  2. sobore
    • Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Oh well, it was worth a try.

3. Mooper
    • Original Member

Mooper Silver Member

The offer appears *not* to be targeted. Perhaps the number you entered was mis-formatted (had an errant space) or incorrect or otherwise problematic - i.e., not rejected because it isn't targeted, but rejected because it is literally invalid? Anyone else get rejected with an account # they are *positive* was entered correctly and is valid?

sobore likes this.
  4. sobore
    • Original Member

sobore Gold Member

I verified the number and tried several times. Not sure why it was rejected.

5. Mooper
    • Original Member

Mooper Silver Member

Same # will let you log into their site? Very odd. Sorry it didn't work out for you - not too many points to miss out on though.