Diamond Amenity

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge, Apr 11, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge
    • Original Member

Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge Official Representative

Dear MilePoint members,

As a Diamond member you may have recently experienced something new with our Diamond welcome amenity.

What’s new? At Park Hyatt®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt® Hyatt Regency® and Andaz® locations outside the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean, Diamond members now have a choice of welcome amenity. Diamond members can choose either a food and beverage amenity (locally inspired amenity at Andaz hotels) or 1,000 Hyatt Gold Passport® bonus points.

What remains the same? At Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt and Hyatt Regency locations in the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean, Diamond members can continue to select a food and beverage welcome amenity or 1,000 Hyatt Gold Passport® bonus points. And, at all Hyatt Place® and HYATT houseTM locations, Diamond members will continue to enjoy a choice of 500 bonus points or in-hotel selection (complimentary beverage at Hyatt Place or $5 credit in the Guest Market at HYATT house).

We sincerely hope you enjoy this new option, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Safe travels,
    Hyatt Gold Passport Customer Service

mommypoints, Tenmoc, GoodBoy and 7 others like this.
  2. karung99
    • Original Member

karung99 Gold Member

Thank you for the good news, it is an excellent benefit.

GoodBoy and uggboy like this.
  3. karung99
    • Original Member

karung99 Gold Member

Checked in at Grand Hyatt Shenzhen this week, they didn't offer choice of Diamond amenity of 1W.
    I wished they will give us a choice up front like in US if we want the some fruits that we can get for free at Club or 1K bonus :)
    Do I need to put on my profile that I prefer 1W for overseas properties?

4. MSPeconomist
    • Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Report this. You get more points and the property gets dinged if they "forget" to post the welcome amenity points.