1. #FlyForPink is the frequent flyers' effort in the fight against breast cancer.

Join us in supporting screenings, early detection, treatment and research globally at FlyForPink.com

Exclusive offer for MilePoint Users, free AwardWallet Plus memberships

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by DrG, Mar 2, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. DrG
    • Original Member

DrG Gold Member

AwardWallet.com has given me a coupon code exclusively created for MilePoint members!

Awardwallet is an indispensable tool for tracking the balances and status for all of your programs. If you currently do not use a frequent flyer mile management website, now would be a great time to start. Or if you are using a different rewards tracking website this is your chance to see how they compare. It is quite fun, and addictive, to watch the balances climb.

The coupon code: newMilePointUser (See Below)

Terms - Valid for new AwardWallet registrations, Expiration March 11th, 2011.

How to use:

If you don’t use AwardWallet yet, signup for it here.

After you register as a new user, click My Account > Upgrade to Award Wallet Plus > Enter price $5.00 (you won't be charged) > Choose a method of payment (again, you won't be charged) > Add the promotional code "newMilePointUser". You will then have access to all the features.

This is an excellent opportunity to try out the additional AwardWallet Plus features for free. If you like them as much as I do, you will not hesitate to pay and keep the upgrade after the 6 month trial. Of course, AwardWallet Basic will remain free after the 6 months.

Enjoy the freebie while it lasts!

Update: Here is a new code valid until the end of March

The coupon code: gimmieAWplus

The coupon code expires March 31, 2011.​

The coupon may, or may not, work for pre-existing accounts.

stpat1, wander, lin821 and 9 others like this.
  2. AwardWallet

AwardWallet Z Representative

AwardWallet is pleased that so many frequent flyers have taken advantage of our recent coupon code blitz!

For anyone that has, we'd greatly appreciate it if you'd "Like" our Facebook page and maybe even write a review about us in the Reviews tab.

http://www.facebook.com/AwardWalletDotCom

Thanks and happy travels,

The AwardWallet team

3. joesmoe
    • Original Member

joesmoe Gold Member

So nothing for us current awardwallet members? Maybe an extension or somethin?

4. JohnDeere19
    • Original Member

JohnDeere19 Gold Member

There's another thread here with a code that worked for me as an existing member...I believe it's also on GLeff's blog "View from the Wing"

5. wander

wander Member

Thanks! I have been wanting to upgrade!

6. DrG
    • Original Member

DrG Gold Member

Just a reminder for anybody who hasn't gotten in on this. This code expires tomorrow March 11.

travelingmore likes this.
  7. Robin
    • Original Member

Robin Silver Member

Thanks for the coupon code. Just signed up.

DrG likes this.
  8. witzer
    • Original Member

witzer Member

Thanks for the coupon. I just signed up there as well.

DrG likes this.
  9. aussieflyer
    • Original Member

aussieflyer Silver Member

Seems like Award Wallet is really looking to get out there. Multiple travel sites/blogs giving out codes for free Award Wallet Plus.
    Love the site!
    Hope they keep it up and keep on adding.

10. travelingmore
    • Original Member

travelingmore Gold Member

Thanks for the reminder - just signed up and will give it a try.

11. santafefran
    • Original Member

santafefran Silver Member

Thanks for the tip. I just enrolled and used your coupon code.

12. DrG
    • Original Member

DrG Gold Member

I have updated the OP with a new coupon code valid until the end of March.

toddreg likes this.
  13. rajuabju
    • Original Member

rajuabju Silver Member

AW is A mazing

14. toddreg
    • Original Member

toddreg Silver Member

I had an existing basic account and the code worked for a free upgrade on my account. Thanks AW and MP. Free stuff is great isn't it?

DrG likes this.