IMPORTANT: How to sign up for the free Award Nexus account

Discussion in 'Award Nexus' started by Award Nexus, Feb 10, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Award Nexus Z Representative

Membership in Award Nexus is currently limited to select active community members. Work is underway to enhance the internal system to support additional community members.

To sign up, if you are active in both MilePoint and FlyerTalk:

Also, keep an eye on this thread. As additional registration option opens up, you can link your MP handle to your existing account and your status in MP may entitle you to elite level of Award Nexus membership.

To sign up, if you are only registered in MilePoint (you have no FlyerTalk handle):

Please send me a message with your MilePoint handle and email address, and I will create an account for you.

IMPORTANT: Make sure you include your email address in your request PM!

If you are an existing Award Nexus member with a FlyerTalk user name:

Stay tuned on this thread. When additional registration option opens for MP members, there will be additional perks, such as elite level membership for high-status MP members. Current Award Nexus member who previously registered with their FT handle will also be able to link their MP handle, and receive any enhanced recognition offered.

I will post updates about enhancements to registration options in this thread.
    • Original Member

Quasiconvexity Silver Member

Any updates on the additional perks referenced here?
    karung99, Award Nexus and charlilo like this.
  2. Award Nexus Z Representative

Quasiconvexity, thanks for your interest.

I haven't forgotten about additional recognitions for MP members. At the moment, I am preoccupied with the upcoming launch of the new Flight Pass product. Once that has been released, I should have time to work on linking MP handles in the ANX system and the additional recognitions for qualified MP members.

Thanks for your patience. I hope to have more news soon.
    karung99, ACMM and Quasiconvexity like this.
    • Original Member

Quasiconvexity Silver Member

Thank you. I love all the features you have added and think this is a great product. Am looking fwd to future enhancements.
    ACMM likes this.
    • Original Member

edog22 Silver Member

Just wanted to say thanks for this tool-- after many searches my wife and I just booked a two week trip to see the Australian Open via HKG and SIN in business class on an AA OneWorld distance award next year!
    iamife likes this.
  3. Award Nexus Z Representative

edogg22, it's a pleasure that hear that you got an AA oneworld award ticketed. I had redeemed a few myself and the flexibility in routing and stopover cannot be beat. I am glad to hear that Award Nexus was helpful.

Enjoy your trip!
  4. mpmei57lor New Member

• Original Member

charlilo Gold Member

Is there a way with ANX to know the MPM (maximum permitted milleage)?
  5. Award Nexus Z Representative

Unfortunately, ANX does not currently have this information. However, if you are trying to plan your award or figure out if a certain itinerary fits within the MPM, you can call the airline and ask the agent to check for you.

If you find yourself frequently need to lookup MPM, I would also suggest that you consider a subscription to Expert Flyer, which includes MPM information as part of the membership.
  6. Is there a way to upgrade your AwardNexus account?
  7. Award Nexus Z Representative

Sure. If you have a free community account, you can upgrade to premium membership, which comes with significantly more points for searches and access to tools such as automated award search.

You can check out more about the premium membership here.

Also, if you are looking for specific functionality, let me know.
  8. chorcaigh1 Member

Hi , am an MP member ,can you let me know how to sign up to awardnexus,thanks!
  9. Award Nexus Z Representative

Sure. Just send me a PM here on Milepoint with your email address, and I will create an account for you.
    • Original Member

karung99 Gold Member

I signed up at FT side long time ago, haven't use it for very long time can you check if my acct is still active.
    Thanks,
    Karung99
  10. Award Nexus Z Representative

I do see an account by your username registered, so it looks like it is active.

Try logging in and let me know if you need any help.
    karung99 likes this.
    • Original Member

karung99 Gold Member

Great, it work and I will start to use this.
    Thank you Peter
  11. bryanschmiedeler Active Member

I signed up for the $49 Miles Point and want to get an Award Nexus account, but can't figure out how.

Please help!

Bryan
    Award Nexus likes this.
  12. Award Nexus Z Representative

Bryan, I can help! Send me a PM with your email address, and I will set up an account for you.
    bigx0 likes this.
  13. sichan00 Member

I signed up for the $49 Miles Point and want to get an Award Nexus account, but can't figure out your email information.
    If you inform your email address I'll send my email address and Milepoint handle.
    Award Nexus likes this.
  14. Award Nexus Z Representative

Sure. You can either PM me here on MP, or send me an email at peter@awardnexus.com. Either way, I will get an account set up for you.
  15. evab New Member

16. rsalem New Member

Dear Peter:

Please create an account for me at Award Nexus. My account name/handle with mile point is: rsalem and my email is: rsalem@roadrunner.com . Thank you.
    Award Nexus likes this.
  17. Award Nexus Z Representative

Sure. Please check your email for your new account login.
  18. Please create an account for me at Award Nexus. My account name/handle with mile point is: josefkurniawan and my email is: josefkurniawan@gmail.com. Thank you.
    Award Nexus likes this.
  19. Award Nexus Z Representative

Of course. Please check your email for login info.