1. #FlyForPink is the frequent flyers' effort in the fight against breast cancer.

Join us in supporting screenings, early detection, treatment and research globally at FlyForPink.com

MyPoints Premium Gold Membership Now Available

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by Canarsie, Sep 30, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Canarsie
    • Original Member

Canarsie Gold Member

For those of you who are members of the MyPoints loyalty program, there is now a premium Gold Membership Level starting on October 1, 2012:

Gold Member
    At the beginning of each quarter we will announce the latest Gold Bonus opportunities.
    For 4th quarter 2012 (October 1 - December 31), Gold benefits will be:
    • Get 25 Bonus Points for every 500 Points earned for shopping or booking travel
    • Get 750 Bonus Points for each of your member referrals who achieves Gold membership
    • Access to exclusive offers for Gold members
    If you're not already Gold, make just one qualifying purchase* before 12/31/2012 and earn Gold status through 3/31/2013. Make two qualifying purchases* before 12/31/2012 and you're Gold through 12/31/2013.

If you've already qualified as Gold, your membership status is good through 3/31/2013. To extend your Gold Membership through 12/31/2013, just make two qualifying purchases* by 12/31/2012.

* Each purchase must be at least $20 and be made via MyPoints.com or a MyPoints BonusMail offer.

2. icurhere2
    • Original Member

icurhere2 Gold Member

I received the same but there are very few items I purchase through MyPoints due to better rebate earning options elsewhere. In fact, I don't remember my last major purchase that was not a Best Western stay (does not participate with any traditional mileage mall or Upromise).