MyPoints Premium Gold Membership Now Available

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by Canarsie, Sep 30, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Canarsie
    • Original Member

Canarsie Gold Member

For those of you who are members of the MyPoints loyalty program, there is now a premium Gold Membership Level starting on October 1, 2012:

Gold Member
    At the beginning of each quarter we will announce the latest Gold Bonus opportunities.
    For 4th quarter 2012 (October 1 - December 31), Gold benefits will be:
    • Get 25 Bonus Points for every 500 Points earned for shopping or booking travel
    • Get 750 Bonus Points for each of your member referrals who achieves Gold membership
    • Access to exclusive offers for Gold members
    If you're not already Gold, make just one qualifying purchase* before 12/31/2012 and earn Gold status through 3/31/2013. Make two qualifying purchases* before 12/31/2012 and you're Gold through 12/31/2013.

If you've already qualified as Gold, your membership status is good through 3/31/2013. To extend your Gold Membership through 12/31/2013, just make two qualifying purchases* by 12/31/2012.

* Each purchase must be at least $20 and be made via MyPoints.com or a MyPoints BonusMail offer.
  2. icurhere2
    • Original Member

icurhere2 Gold Member

I received the same but there are very few items I purchase through MyPoints due to better rebate earning options elsewhere. In fact, I don't remember my last major purchase that was not a Best Western stay (does not participate with any traditional mileage mall or Upromise).