New Pointbreaks List- Good through January 31, 2013

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by LAXjunkie415, Dec 3, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. LAXjunkie415

LAXjunkie415 Gold Member

uggboy, sobore and miles and smiles like this.
  2. mrredskin
    • Original Member

mrredskin Gold Member

list just keeps getting worse. pathetic, actually.

Kalboz, uggboy and miles and smiles like this.
  3. miles and smiles
    • Original Member

miles and smiles Gold Member

Kalboz and uggboy like this.
  4. Kalboz
    • Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

As posted by Gleff's blog, 5K PC points per night: http://boardingarea.com/blogs/viewfromthewing/2012/12/03/new-priority-club-pointbreaks-hotels-for-stays-through-january-31/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: boardingarea/viewfromthewing (View from the Wing)

On InterContinental property in Jakarta with two or so CP properties in China, the full list is here: http://www.priorityclub.com/hotels/us/en/global/redeem/pointbreaks/

uggboy and miles and smiles like this.
  5. uggboy
    • Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Agreed!:(

Kalboz likes this.
  6. Boraxo

Boraxo Silver Member

With the exception of a few ICs in Eastern Europe, the list has been been mediocre for at least 3-4 years now. But I suppose it is easy to navigate, which in my book places it ahead of Hilton pointbreaks or Marriott elite specials which apparently require individual property searches.

Kalboz likes this.
  7. pshuang

pshuang Silver Member

I've never obsessed about getting Intercontinental properties from the PointBreaks programs, always been happy to browse the list and about once a year score 3-4 nights in a Holiday Inn where I'm going, but at 20% or 25% of the expected price. Sadly, this list looks pretty paltry even from that POV... oh well, it's better than no such list.

Kalboz likes this.
  8. nacho

nacho Silver Member

The CP propeties in China are in Northeastern China - it's a great place if you'd like to be somewhere cold :p

Kalboz likes this.
  9. iterfacio12

iterfacio12 Silver Member

Very disappointed this time around; I managed to score a couple nights in Hanoi last time. I just came from Indonesia from a holiday in Bali a month back, so I don't fancy another in Jakarta. Oh well, I'll just have to do paid for Hong Kong's 2 different IC's for new years. Hopefully it'll be better next time.

Kalboz likes this.