1. #FlyForPink is the frequent flyers' effort in the fight against breast cancer.

Join us in supporting screenings, early detection, treatment and research globally at FlyForPink.com

New Redemption Rates And The Hopes For Star Alliance Redemption on SQ R & F?

Discussion in 'Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer' started by General_Flyer, Jan 30, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. General_Flyer
    • Original Member

General_Flyer Gold Member

So I just got a whiff of it from TOBB that SQ will have a new redemption chart starting February 1st (effective March 1st) and they have plans on extending F redemptions on 77Ws to Star Alliance members..

I'm hoping that they will allow 'saver' awards to be available again to KF members and that they will open R class for redemption under much more favorable rates..

Am I assuming or hoping too much? Hmm....

Here are the links:

Change in Redemption Rates from March 2011

Will SQ ever allow partner programs to book F/J? Post #11

cennas and Rejuvenated like this.
  2. Rejuvenated
    • Original Member

Rejuvenated Gold Member

Curious if "anyone" for example has accummulated 1,000,000 (one-way) or 2,000,000 (roundtrip) for SIN-LHR AND successfully redeemed those amounts for a suite reward.

cennas and General_Flyer like this.
  3. General_Flyer
    • Original Member

General_Flyer Gold Member

To which it is actually worth at least 5 *A RTWs... I'd rather do 5 RTWs than redeem it for a R/T on Suites.. :p

cennas and Rejuvenated like this.
  4. cennas
    • Original Member

cennas Gold Member

Thanks for the update! I'm just hoping this latest 'enhancement' is not for the worse :)

Rejuvenated and General_Flyer like this.