Paid for premium membership..no confirmation received

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by coolguy007, Sep 7, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. coolguy007

coolguy007 Active Member

Hi,

I paid 59$ for upgrading but I have not received any confirmation. Can someone help? Thanks.
  2. Jaimito Cartero
    • Original Member

Jaimito Cartero Silver Member

When did you purchase? Michelle will usually send you a note via the forum within a few days.
    wrxmom likes this.
  3. IDGflygirl
    • Original Member

IDGflygirl Gold Member

+1! I'm imagining this occurs during 'standard' business hours (ie. not midnight, MT)!
  4. stavraetos

stavraetos Active Member

I'm assuming you'll be contacted soon, I didn't get any confirmation other than a message from Michelle and then a change in the banner.
  5. coolguy007

coolguy007 Active Member

The issue got resolved. Actually I was auto logged in a with a different account which eventually got upgraded. Thanks a lot Mike for figuring the out!
  6. IDGflygirl
    • Original Member

IDGflygirl Gold Member

Interesting that you have more than one MP a/c!:confused: Glad it all got straightened out!
  7. edekba

edekba Gold Member

maybe he has 2 accounts / 2 PM for himself and someone else. idk
    hulagrrl210 and IDGflygirl like this.
  8. charlilo
    • Original Member

charlilo Gold Member

Got an email. Wish to subscribe (though there are less advantages for Canadians). The button in the email does not work. Does that mean it's over?
  9. IDGflygirl
    • Original Member

IDGflygirl Gold Member

It may be over. Did you just get the e-mail today?:confused: I think there was a big rush to sign-up when most folks got the e-mails a few days ago!
  10. charlilo
    • Original Member

charlilo Gold Member

I got the email yesterday around noon (eastern time). I took the time to first register with United Mileage Plus, I should have been quicker.
    BTW I have problems posting here. This is my 3rd try. It seems I can't "reply". My reply shows as empty, unless I go through the Edit option, which I just did.
  11. IDGflygirl
    • Original Member

IDGflygirl Gold Member

Maybe you need to report this posting problem to the tech guys @ MP!

As for PM, it sounds like they got a big response quickly! You could have done the UA MP sign-up later, as the procedures for 'fulfillment' of the MP premium bennies are distinct & separate from signing up for the program, itself.
    charlilo likes this.
  12. charlilo
    • Original Member

charlilo Gold Member

Got it, with a little help from Randy.
    IDGflygirl likes this.
  13. Chaz

Chaz Active Member

Please fordward my milepoint coupon code and instructions to Xxxx upgraded 2 accounts 9/5
    Thanks
    Chaz
  14. Randy Petersen
    • Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Like others, you'll find your instructions and codes with a private message "Conversation" to you here on Milepoint. To check your 'InBox', look at the upper right of your screen or click here:
    http://milepoint.com/forums/conversations/

Also remember that while you may ave paid for two accounts, each member has to check their own message to access their unique codes. Hope this helps, thanks for your interst and support of Milepoint.
    servo46250 and IDGflygirl like this.
  15. dale.uark

dale.uark Active Member

Sorry to have to ask for help, but when clicking thru to the note from Michelle, I see only a registration for the National Car rental ... nothing for the UA or Hyatt points, and I was on both of those this week and nothing has posted (I don't recall having input those account numbers here, either). My sign up was in early September. I am trying to search for myself and follow some threads so as to not have to ask, but information on actually receiving the many benefits seems pretty hard to find thus far. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Dale M
  16. Drobik

Drobik Gold Member

For the UA / Hyatt rewards, you need to activate them through the Award Store, found here: https://milepoint.com/secure/award_store/
  17. dale.uark

dale.uark Active Member

Followup to my previous note - I do see the codes at the bottom of the Michelle Message, so that is clearer, but the Award Store screen still only shows the National registration when clicking thru from the UA or Hyatt links in her confirmation note ... so if it's just a matter of waiting for them to be loaded, I can be patient. Thanks again,

Dale M
  18. flydonkey

flydonkey Silver Member

I am having issues with my membership - I got my confirmation email from Michelle, will all the appropriate links, but when I click the link to the award store, I get the following error message:

Sorry, you haven't yet earned enough Milepoint status points to claim an award [​IMG]
    Not to worry though, jump back into the forums and ask a few questions/share a few stories/help a few members and you'll earn status in no time. And chances are you will learn a lot about miles, points and travel, and make some great friends along the way.
    Back to Forums

Is there anyone else who has had this issue who knows how to fix it? I have messaged Michelle, but have not gotten a response.
  19. IDGflygirl
    • Original Member

IDGflygirl Gold Member

It's teh weekend, but I'm sure someone will get back to you as soon as possible!;):)
  20. Randy Petersen
    • Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Typically it means the member has already redeemed that particular award. We've had many members simply forget they already claimed the bonus miles or points days and weeks earlier. That happens when busy with work or traveling. I'm sure Michelle will be able to research your situation and get you all good. Another thing that comes up is when members forget what account they are in. Occasionally there are multiple accounts for family friends and one as been redeemed from. Gad to have you and I know we'll get you all good.
    IDGflygirl likes this.
  21. flydonkey

flydonkey Silver Member

Thanks for the response, will wait for Michelle to get back to me.

IDGflygirl likes this.