1. Milepoint will be taken offline for scheduled maintenance
    The site will be down Tuesday, October 28th at 10:00 p.m. MDT for approximately 1 hour.

2. #FlyForPink is the frequent flyers' effort in the fight against breast cancer.

Join us in supporting screenings, early detection, treatment and research globally at FlyForPink.com

Royal Air Maroc- anyone able to comment?

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Middle East/Africa' started by Global Explat, Feb 22, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Global Explat
    • Original Member

Global Explat Silver Member

Looking to take the family from London to Marrakech in May. My ITA "Onthefly" app on the i-phone suggests Royal Air Maroc is by far the cheapest route for us. Anybody flown them? It seems the only partner they list on their site is Iberia. So I guess they are not part of a broader Program. Looks like they have Family frequent flyer accounts, and are offering a signup bonus currently for online frequent flyer account applications.

Hoping to hear anyone's experience with this airline or FF program if there's any such wisdom out there? Thanks in advance...

2. kyunbit
    • Original Member

kyunbit Silver Member

Don't take my word, but a friend of mine had flown on Air Maroc and put it on a 'no-fly' list