1. Milepoint will be taken offline for scheduled maintenance
    The site will be down Tuesday, October 28th at 10:00 p.m. MDT for approximately 1 hour.

2. #FlyForPink is the frequent flyers' effort in the fight against breast cancer.

Join us in supporting screenings, early detection, treatment and research globally at FlyForPink.com

Teh Penalty Box | original

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by fozz, Feb 4, 2011.  |  Print Topic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gtitan
    • Original Member

Gtitan Gold Member

Same for Lutherans.:)

HeathrowGuy and Trustguy like this.
  2. Windwalker
    • Original Member

Windwalker Gold Member

como ?

3. ssullivan
    • Original Member

ssullivan Gold Member

Lent. Leave the married boys alone. Nothing good comes from them.

4. sfogate
    • Original Member

sfogate Gold Member

I was told that my FT/ MP handle was mentioned in a meeting at corporate headquarters, as in the speaker did not want to read his comments on any social media site. :D I think I only made that boo-boo twice and it was only to confirm something that everyone already knew about.

5. Trustguy
    • Original Member

Trustguy Gold Member

Evening Box. Worked about 11 hours today between early morning conference call, significant client fire drill and private banker team offsite. We played several drinking games during the "team building" exercise, including beer pong and flip cup.

Work. Work. Work.

msv, SpecialK, genemk2 and 1 other person like this.
  6. IDGflygirl
    • Original Member

IDGflygirl Gold Member

Uh oh!:(

7. mwg25
    • Original Member

mwg25 Gold Member

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only person who has engaged in multiple games of beer pong and flip cup with co-workers, on official property no less. But we only do it during alumni weekend, or other times when the kids aren't around. :D

desamo, Gtitan and Trustguy like this.
  8. sfogate
    • Original Member

sfogate Gold Member

I was advised nicely to remove my posts and haven't made that mistake ever again. I just find it funny that I am known at Willis (hdqts).

9. HeathrowGuy
    • Original Member

HeathrowGuy Gold Member

:eek:

I'm sure I too have been mentioned in some WHQ meeting at some point, so take it as a badge of honor.

genemk2 and sfogate like this.
  10. bmg42000
    • Original Member

bmg42000 Gold Member

Just change your handle. At least on MP it can be done.

snod08, genemk2 and HeathrowGuy like this.
  11. IDGflygirl
    • Original Member

IDGflygirl Gold Member

But you're not an active employee of UA, are you?!:confused:

12. Gtitan
    • Original Member

Gtitan Gold Member

Given I am single, as noted Lutherans are not obligated to sacrifice at Lent, at the big party on Saturday, I will not be abstaining from the "womenfolk".;)

13. HeathrowGuy
    • Original Member

HeathrowGuy Gold Member

Not at all, but I have been mentioned in at least WHQ meeting just the same. :D

14. Brit
    • Original Member

Brit Gold Member

:eek: BKK is one of my favorite destinations in SE Asia. I absolutely love that city!

msv, mwg25, ssullivan and 1 other person like this.
  15. cheepneezy
    • Original Member

cheepneezy Gold Member

We know who she is. We've seen what she's done.;)

IDGflygirl and sfogate like this.
  16. sfogate
    • Original Member

sfogate Gold Member

When I decided to posts on these types of sites, I always made sure that whatever I posted would be something I didn't mind posting if I was using my real name. Plus I "outed" myself at several CO DOs years ago. I have no plans on changing my handle. :)

bmg42000, SpecialK, Mackieman and 7 others like this.
  17. Brit
    • Original Member

Brit Gold Member

IDGFlygirl and I stayed at the Grand Hyatt Erawan, and used the light rail to get around. it's really easy to use. Loved the location of the GHE, and also the Weston Grande Sukhumvit.

BKK rocks!

msv, mwg25, rggale and 1 other person like this.
  18. Rob
    • Original Member

Rob Gold Member

US also flies to OGG.

19. Rob
    • Original Member

Rob Gold Member

I'll be at SFO Saturday morning very early AM and very late at night (just past midnight, technically the waaaay early morning of Sunday)

20. rggale
    • Original Member

rggale Gold Member

You've got Gmail.

21. Trustguy
    • Original Member

Trustguy Gold Member

Oh, thank goodness that someone else has played flip cup. That was a new one for me (I got 3 of 4 on the first flip and the 4th on the second :cool:).

msv, ssullivan and IDGflygirl like this.
  22. Windwalker
    • Original Member

Windwalker Gold Member

[​IMG]

theblakefish and Trustguy like this.
  23. snod08
    • Original Member

snod08 Gold Member

Good night Box.

24. theblakefish
    • Original Member

theblakefish Gold Member

Evening Box from the Hyatt Place Austin NW,

Waiting on dinner from Hill-Berts....sounds tasty and they deliver! :D

Somewhat early flug AUS-DEN-LAX tomorrow with the CR7 flug AUS-LAX in whY, but that is to be expected. Once I land at LAX I have a car waiting, but methinks I will hafta wait in it while I have my performance review with teh boss :eek: for 2 hours...hopefully it will be less but he thinks I am at hoam when I am really about 12 miles South of his location...a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. :D

Hoping that the dealio will be over at a decent time (3pm or so), so that I can drive to the Queen Mary in the L.B.C. and tour it for a few before my p.s. flight to JFK at 1030 or so that evening. I will be in teh air for the CO ---> UA changeover so the plane might stop working somewhere over Colorado...:confused::cool:... c'est la vie.

25. davef139

davef139 Gold Member

And it begins...

We look forward to welcoming you aboard United for your flight this weekend.

Please note that on March 3, United and Continental will be integrating our reservations systems.

Below are some tips to ensure a smooth travel experience during this period:

- Online check-in will be available until 1am U.S. Central Time on March 3. At that point, there will be a scheduled system outage lasting approximately 3-4 hours, and we will be unable to serve you online or over the phone during that time.

- If you are unable to print your boarding pass in advance, or if you have bags to check, please allow extra time at the airport. Additional staff will be available at the airport to assist you.

- Effective March 3, all flights that were scheduled to operate as Continental Airlines (CO) will be operating as United Airlines (UA). Be sure to check united.com or monitors at the airport for correct terminal and gate information.

For more details, please visit us at unitedhub.com.

Thank you for your patience as we take this important step to deliver you a better travel experience.

IDGflygirl likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.