1. #FlyForPink is the frequent flyers' effort in the fight against breast cancer.

Join us in supporting screenings, early detection, treatment and research globally at FlyForPink.com

The WAS Emergency Drinking Alert

Discussion in 'BWI/DCA/IAD | Washington D.C. Area Airports' started by Misplaced Texan, Feb 6, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. IMGone
    • Original Member

IMGone Silver Member

If mr. lili comes along we'd be honored, he doesn't leave home base often enough

2. gvdIAD
    • Original Member

gvdIAD Silver Member

What she said. Oh, and I will be posting the location of the event this Sunday sometime tomorrow. I'll post on this thread and also create a DC Happy Hour thread for this and future events.

3. gvdIAD
    • Original Member

gvdIAD Silver Member

As promised:

DC locals will be gathering at Mad Rose Tavern, 3100 Clarendon Blvd., Ste. PL15, Arlington, VA 22201, this Sunday, March 20, 2011, at 5:30 p.m. Please join us! We've got a good group, and the discussions of all things Miles and Points are always informative and wide-ranging.

4. gvdIAD
    • Original Member

gvdIAD Silver Member

The DC-ites will be having another happy hour, this time at the Pour House, 319 Pennsylvania Ave., SE, tonight, May 18, 2011, beginning at 6:15 p.m. The Pour House is about 4 blocks from the Capitol South station on Metro's Blue and Orange lines.

5. Misplaced Texan
    • Original Member

Misplaced Texan Gold Member

I think I replied in the other place under my handle there, but I'm out on this one. In OKC for work all week.

You kids have fun though.

6. gvdIAD
    • Original Member

gvdIAD Silver Member

It's time for another DC HH. This one will be on Wednesday, June 15, somewhere in Crystal City or Pentagon City, with drinks around 6:30pm and dinner around 7:00pm. Location still TBD (voting ongoing in the other place), and will be posted here by tomorrow evening.

7. gvdIAD
    • Original Member

gvdIAD Silver Member

Happy hour tonight will be at 6:30pm at King Street Blues, 1648 Crystal Square Arcade, Arlington, VA 22202, with dinner to follow at 7:00pm. Directions and more info here: http://www.kingstreetblues.com/contact_cc.asp

8. mhnadel
    • Original Member

mhnadel Silver Member

gvdIAD didn't post it here, but he (and others) have several restaurant week reservations in the next week. Good food deals and good conversation have characterized these in the past. Anybody who will be around DC in the next week should consider joining up with some of us locals.

IMGone likes this.