1. #FlyForPink is the frequent flyers' effort in the fight against breast cancer.

Join us in supporting screenings, early detection, treatment and research globally at FlyForPink.com

United Mileage Plus shopping mall 1,000 mile bonus per $100 through 6-30-11

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by Jenny & Curt, Jun 10, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Jenny & Curt
    • Original Member

Jenny & Curt Gold Member

Earn 1,000 miles when you shop for Dad at Sears, Staples, HP and more

It's 1,000 bonus miles per $100 spend, plus the regular earnings:
    t&c:
    * Offer valid from June 1st, 2011 through June 30th, 2011. Qualifying Mileage Plus Shopping purchases will accrue United Airlines Mileage Plus award miles per the terms and conditions set by each particular merchant. Members should read each mileage offer carefully as certain exclusions may apply. Award miles are awarded as reported by the applicable merchant (“Merchant”) to United Airlines from Cartera Commerce, and certain exclusions may apply. Member must login online with a valid Mileage Plus number through Mileage Plus Shopping to be eligible for the promotional offer. The 1000 bonus award miles will post to your Mileage Plus account within 8 to 10 weeks after the promotion end date. All qualifying online Mileage Plus Shopping purchases made during the promotional period will be applied toward reaching the $100 spend threshold. The maximum number of bonus miles that can be awarded to each qualifying Mileage Plus member through this promotion is 1,000 bonus miles.

sobore likes this.
  2. dhammer53
    • Original Member

dhammer53 Gold Member

If anyone wants to buy me a Father's Day gift to earn miles, feel free to do so. :cool:

SC Flier and canucklehead like this.
  3. I performed this promotion in June, and received the miles corresponding to the purchases, but never the 1000 bonus miles. I wrote a letter to MP Shopping requesting the 1000 miles. The response, received 9/21, says. in short, that this was a targeted promotion, I was not targeted, therefore no points. I do not believe this was a targeted promotion at all, and was open to anyone wishing to participate under the ground rules.

4. mommypoints

mommypoints Gold Member

I just wrote them earlier this week as well since my bonus points have not posted either. It did not at all look like a targeted promotion. It was all over their website for me and everyone else I talked to about it. I have screen shots of the offer that I took (somewhere - maybe I used them on my site, I will have to check) I have yet to receive any response from them about it, but if it appeared when you were logged in, then it should apply to you one way or another. What is up with United and promotions recently? Geez.