United MileagePlus Explorer 55,000 Miles + $50 Statement Credit Still Available

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by OneSweetWorld, Jun 7, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. OneSweetWorld
    • Original Member

OneSweetWorld Silver Member

Offer no longer available : (

MilesFashionFood and Espan like this.
  2. theBOAT
    • Original Member

theBOAT Silver Member

Does anyone know if Chase will grant the difference between this offer and the ones at the airport kiosks? My mother in law signed up for the Explorer card on the way back from my house two weeks ago. I think her deal was only 40k bonus. Hopefully I can get her another 10-15k!

the BOAT

Espan likes this.
  3. FSolop

FSolop Member

Information in the blogs suggests that your mother in law should send a secure message to Chase
    asking for the better offer. Secure messages can be sent from the Chase Credit Card website.

theBOAT and Espan like this.
  4. OneSweetWorld
    • Original Member

Offer no longer available : (

5. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Anyone know how long the 65k will last till? I'm trying to decide between this one & the Hyatt Card w/$75 Credit & 2 Suite Upgrades if you're a Platinum which I have till 8/31/12 viz the Visa Signature Promo.

Hard to decide ...

OneSweetWorld likes this.
  6. OneSweetWorld
    • Original Member

7. edekba

edekba Gold Member

True; but i've seen reports where ppl use their 2 free nights & pay for one (using the upgrade) and get to stay 3 nights in suite for the cost of one regular room.

8. terridiz

terridiz Active Member

Thank you for that screen shot. I got a secure message reply today from Chase stating that they would match the offer and the other 25K miles and $50 statement credit would be in my account by my next statement! :D

9. OneSweetWorld
    • Original Member

Awesome!

10. MilesFashionFood

MilesFashionFood Active Member

Thank you so much for the screenshot! I signed up on Thursday and sent a secure message as soon as I was approved. Chase responded this morning and said they would be happy to add an extra 25,000 miles in my account and a $50 statement credit. Amazing! Thanks again!

11. paladin87
    • Original Member

paladin87 Silver Member

I applied for the 65k offer which I got from logging into my UA account...never saw anything anywhere about a $50 credit though.

12. LizzyDragon84
    • Original Member

LizzyDragon84 Gold Member

I got the $50 statement credit when I called in to activate the card. I mentioned it to the rep, who said they would pass the request on. The credit posted about a week later.

13. edekba

edekba Gold Member

I just got an email regarding this offer, says to apply by 6/30.

Can anyone else confirm?

14. OneSweetWorld
    • Original Member

Since this is a unpublished offer, not sure when it ends. If that is what the emails says, than it is probably true.

edekba likes this.
  15. OneSweetWorld
    • Original Member

If you applied for the 65,000 offer on United.com, I haven't heard of anyone sending a Secure Message to get the $50 Credit Statement. You can try though!

16. paladin87
    • Original Member

paladin87 Silver Member

I sent a secure message yesterday after I DID see the exact same 65k offer WITH the $50 credit...it only came up after I went to book a ticket..then the banner on the booking page said 65k plus a $50 credit. We will see what they say.

17. paladin87
    • Original Member

paladin87 Silver Member

Just got response saying they added a $50 credit to my next statement. Very nice.

Espan, OneSweetWorld and edekba like this.
  18. Espan

Espan Silver Member

I just got the $50 credit on my statement, as well.

19. OneSweetWorld
    • Original Member

Awesome!

Espan likes this.
  20. Espan

Espan Silver Member

Actually, I had already had the 50,000 miles initial bonus, but the $50 statement credit is a nice touch. Plus I added an additional user, so there's 5,000 more miles.

21. OneSweetWorld
    • Original Member

Awesome! Glad you got the bump and that the offer is still available!

Espan likes this.
  22. paladin87
    • Original Member

paladin87 Silver Member

I am still waiting for my miles to post. I need those miles to book award tickets for next year so I am basically checking every day. I am hoping they will post faster than 6 weeks.

23. OneSweetWorld
    • Original Member

Typically it is just your next statement.

24. paladin87
    • Original Member

paladin87 Silver Member

Yeah I finally just broke down and bought the 4000 I needed to put me over so I could book my tickets while they were available. Still waiting on the 50k.

25. bselz81

bselz81 New Member

Regarding the $50 statement credit. Is it disclosed on the link/applicaiton? I recieved my card 2 weeks ago with 65K mile offer but nowhere did I read about the $50 credit.