1. Milepoint will be taken offline for scheduled maintenance
    The site will be down Tuesday, October 28th at 10:00 p.m. MDT for approximately 1 hour.

2. #FlyForPink is the frequent flyers' effort in the fight against breast cancer.

Join us in supporting screenings, early detection, treatment and research globally at FlyForPink.com

WN 25% off WGA RT fares - sale ends 3/18/12

Discussion in 'Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards (w/ AirTran)' started by Horse, Mar 17, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Horse
    • Original Member

Horse Gold Member

[​IMG]

Discount code is single use only and was in my email account this morning. Act fast, sale ends tomorrow.

*Terms and Conditions: 25% discount valid for one-time use at southwest.com or SWABIZ.com off the total amount of a roundtrip Wanna Get Away Fare purchase before taxes and fees. Purchase must be made between 3/17/12 and 3/18/12 for travel between 4/10/12 and 5/16/12. Blackout dates apply system wide 4/15/12. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply. Blackout dates apply for travel to/from Florida 4/10-4/16/12 and 5/6/12. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply. Discount is valid to/from all Southwest Airlines markets. The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!. This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares. 7-day or more advance purchase may be required. Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards points. Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.

cordray2643, BeachMiles and Pete like this.
  2. Casey Friday
    • Original Member

Casey Friday Silver Member

This marks the second third fare I've purchased for the same trip in May. Bought the two tix a month ago, canceled/repurchased for a sale 2 weeks ago, and canceled/repurchased again for this sale, saving about $300 from the original fare. I love it!

Now I'm just waiting for another sale to get it down $400 from the original tix.

cordray2643, kdw038 and Horse like this.
  3. Pete
    • Original Member

Pete Silver Member

Given the limited expiration and use period of this code, if anybody has a code that otherwise will not be used, I would appreciate it. TIA.

cordray2643 likes this.
  4. airshadow
    • Original Member

airshadow Gold Member

conversation started. if you can't use it, let me know and I'll offer it to the next person...

Casey Friday, Pete and kdw038 like this.
  5. sellthesedownfalls

sellthesedownfalls Silver Member

I also have a code I can't use, if anyone wants it, just ask!

cordray2643, airshadow and kdw038 like this.
  6. cordray2643
    • Original Member

cordray2643 Silver Member

PM me, I could use a code today!

7. sellthesedownfalls

sellthesedownfalls Silver Member

Mine's taken now. Have a good flight, cordray2643!

Casey Friday likes this.